This job is no longer accepting applications.
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (Curaleaf) is a leading international provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States, Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 123 dispensaries, 25 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique supply and distribution network throughout the European market, bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge cultivation, extraction, and production. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Position Description: Reporting directly to the Manufacturing Manager, the Production Supervisor will oversee and manage personnel to perform all the tasks necessary to produce a variety of items to our high standards. The Production Supervisor oversees and maintains quality control measures to ensure high quality product and carries out day-to-day tasks including prepping and packaging.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Clean and maintain equipment and processing facility following current good manufacturing practices (cGMP), and standard operating procedures; comply with legal regulations; monitor environment.• Oversee production by creating and reviewing production schedule; study and clarify specifications; calculate requirements; assemble and accurately weigh materials and supplies.• Coordination of the day-to-day activities of this team of production workers to ensure that manufacturing operations run according to established production specifications and schedules• Establish clear goals and metrics for the teams• Establish and maintain appropriate systems or measuring various aspects of operational effectiveness• Manage expenditures within budgets• Coach, mentor and direct staff to include issuing disciplinary action and addressing issues.• Assist Manufacturing Manager with payroll• Contribute to operational and strategic plans• Be willing to travel to other cannabis production facilities in MA to view wholesale purchases of bulk cannabis product
• Plan, develop and implement strategy for team to meet establishedtargets for Safety, Quality, Delivery, Inventory and Productivity• Monitoring of volume and quality of output and adjustment of tasks when necessary to ensure production throughput targets are met• Monitor employee performance daily to ensure that overall product quality and company safety standards are consistently executed• Maintains inventory records of supplies, materials, and equipment• Create SOPs, training records, and related documentation• Maintain material safety data sheets for all department chemicals and products.• Report to the Manufacturing Manager on a daily basis with updates regarding production and processing schedule.
Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent required.• 1-3 years experience in a manufacturing setting strongly preferred.• Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook)• Must possess a strong work ethic and be reliable and dependable• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate calmly and professionally• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary focus and attention to detail.• Ability to work effective as part of the team or independently to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices
• Must be 21+• Must be able to pass a national criminal background check per state cannabis regulations• Requires the ability to sit or stand for 10 hours per day• Must be able to perform repetitive techniques accurately and consistently• Must be able to stand for long periods of time, along with frequent bending• Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less)• Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with fingers• Ability to lift to 50 pounds and push up to 100 pounds with assistance
• Allergen warnings - Potential exposure to dust, pollen, and plant pathogens.• Exposure to cleaning solvents, such as high volumes of isopropyl alcohol.• All jobs require daily use of provided PPE, such as masks, hair nets, beard covers, respirators, boot covers, scrubs, non-slip shoes, and Tyvek suits as necessary.
• Ability to work in confined spaces• Exposure to loud noises, including but not limited to air compressors, packaging equipment, and alarms.• Exposure to CO2 manufacturing procedures at OSHA approved CO2 levels• High stress tolerance, adaptable, ability to work in an ever-changing environment, flexible
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cannabis with confidence