Fill/Line Technician I - 2nd Shift
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) (Curaleaf) is a leading U.S. provider of consumer products in cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a vertically integrated, high-growth cannabis operator known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility across the medical and adult-use markets. Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 106 dispensaries, 22 cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over 4,600 team members across the United States. Home | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity, Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social Responsibility | Curaleaf | Cannabis with Confidence We believe in taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
We are seeking a Fill Line/Packaging Technician for our 2nd shift. The candidate will be responsible for operating the pharmaceutical capsule and vial filling lines as well as primary and secondary packaging of finished goods. The Line Technician will also be responsible for equipment sanitation and sterilization, as well as maintaining facilities cleanliness.
Responsibilities:- Filling and packaging of all flower-based and oil-based products throughout the operation- Responsible for organizing work areas and performing daily tasks such as preparing and sterilizing components and filling assemblies- Laying out, fabricating and assembling containers of finished goods- Performing aseptic fills of measured substances into finished product containers- Assemble secondary packaging and final product- Follow all QA and QC guidelines to ensure rectifying of all non-conformances on the line- Maintaining precise counts and following department verifications as required to ensure inventory accuracy- Strict adherence to procedures and practices according to SOPs, cGMPs, Facility Rules, and NYS regulations- Strong emphasis on documentation according to company and state policies- Adhere to departmental, site and corporate safety practices- Responsible for facility and equipment cleaning to maintain cGMP aseptic standards- Sanitization and sterilization of laboratory equipment such as glassware- Responsible for set up and maintenance of equipment throughout the processing environment- Accurately enter data in all company forms, the EBR, and BioTrack- Follow standard operating procedures (SOPs) and create and update as necessary- Keep good records of all practices implemented and data collected as pertaining to role- Store supplies and equipment, disposal of waste per guidelines, and keeping laboratory, storerooms and working areas immaculate- Perform clerical work related to laboratory activities such as word processing, record keeping, and filing- Maintain material safety data sheets for all department chemicals and products- Perform any other job-related tasks or duties as assigned by management
Compliance:- Ensure processing operation is fully compliant with state regulations and federal and state law.- Assure that all operations adhere to business and industry license requirements.- Maintaining strict inventory records of all plant materials, chemicals and equipment used in the laboratory and document production by completing forms, reports, logs and records as required.
Job Qualification Requirements:- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 21 years of age- Must have valid NYS license with reliable transportation
- - Must be able to work weekends and holidays as required
- -Must be able to work 2:00pm - 10:30pm shift Monday- Friday
- -Subject to background check per state cannabis regulations
- Job Skills and Abilities:- Ability to accurately fill out documentation- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with personnel at all levels in a team environment- Possess Basic Math skills such as addition, subtraction, division and multiplication- Ability to gown and work in an aseptic/clean room environment.- Health and safety practices and precautions applicable to a biopharmaceutical laboratory- Proper and safe handling and disposal of harmful chemicals, substances, and hazardous wastes- Excellent time-management skills and ability to effectively plan and prioritize- Ability to maintain confidentiality- Ability to work with regulated material in a fast-paced environment- Ability to focus & attention to detail- Ability to communicate both verbally and written- Possess basic computer skills and be able to enter and maintain data accurately- Work with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook- Work with BioTrack THC and other inventory management software systems
- Physical Requirements:- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, along with frequent bending and reaching- Close visual focus required (clear vision at 20 inches or less)- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items, work with fingers to manipulate small objects- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds and push up to 100 pounds with assistance
- Curaleaf NY is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
- Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Cannabis with confidence